Saturday, February 17, 2007

the skylark






Here are some pictures from the drop show tonight. They played at a place called the Skylark. It used to be called Maddison's and the band (different band, before they were the drop...I think that was when they were Glossolalia or perhaps also when they went back to being called Painted Sun for a while) practiced in the basement there and played shows there about once a month or so.

Here's a picture of little Debra and Bob. And there's a couple of Mr. C and me. I know my face is cut off in one, but I like the picture anyway. I got a hair cut today, but you can't really see my hair in this picture... Mr. C likes the other picture, so I am including it as well. The drop played a fantastic show. Everything sounded great, and I love the new songs.

No comments: