Sunday, February 4, 2007

here we go!

It looks like AF is here. I wasn’t expecting it until the 6th or 7th. Since I ovulated on CD 15 (which was the 24th) this means that my luteal phase was 10 or 11 days long. I’m trying not to worry about it being too short and there being something wrong (short luteal phase is linked to low progesterone or something wrong with the follicle--resulting in lack of progesterone). Technically, the luteal phase should be from 10 to 14 days, so it is within the normal range. I got pregnant before, and I will do it again.

So today is CD 1 and I am OFFICIALLY TTC!!! Hopefully I won’t drive myself (and everyone else) crazy all month. An ovulation calendar I found online gave me the following information (the last one I printed in a post had my cycle starting on the 7th).

2/04/07 - First day of your cycle
2/15/07 - A little bit fertile
2/16/07 - Fertile
2/17/07 - VERY fertile
2/18/07 - Time to ovulate

2/28/07 - A home pregnancy test may work now.

3/04/07 - End of cycle
3/07/07 - No period? Maybe you're pregnant!
11/11/07 - If you are, this is your approximate due date.

I will use the OPKs again and the Sperm-Meets-Egg Plan (BD every other day from CD 8 until pos OPK, then every day until a day after ovulation, skip a day, then do it one last time for good measure). Plus I also have the Pre-Seed to use as well. And I will NOT test until the 28th at the earliest.

OK, deep breath. Take it one day at a time.

No comments: