Monday, February 19, 2007

hope...

"Hope is the dream of the waking man." -French Proverb

I am home today...got to sleep in a bit.

I no longer feel like I am on the verge of tears. I finally let them out last night, and allowed myself to open the conversation again with Mr. C. I am glad that we talked. There are no easy answers, this isn't easy. But we love, and that is the key.

All in good time. And I need to relax and allow myself to focus on other things. I know I've said this before, so I am sorry if I sound like I am going in circles. But I don't feel like I am.

I have a secret project that I am working on and today I am going to go out and get some things that I need in order to take it to the next step. I have a limited time to get it completed, so that is good. I work well when I have a deadline.

It is a gray day today. We've been having bright, sunny days lately that feel like Spring. I love Spring. That bright yellow-green color is one of my favorites. I don't mind the gray days at all, though. I don't find them to necessarily be gloomy, I suppose partly because I am a Northwest girl, and also because to me they just feel like "neutral"...and I love the way that when you look out you cannot really tell what time of day it is...it gives the day a sense of timelessness.

No comments: