Tuesday, February 20, 2007

limbo

"Nothing is predestined: the obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings." -Ralph Blum

Back to work today. I didn't want to go. But this is a short week, since we were off yesterday. Tomorrow is my "gold day" (we alternate days--and our school colors are green and gold...I always think it is funny that we have a "green day" since that is the name of a band and slang for smoking out...but I digress...) I love the gold days because the classes that I teach are fan-frickin-tastic. The classes that I teach on green days are fine, but on gold days I teach one section of Exploring Art (the intro/foundations class) and the kids in that particular class are loves...I also teach Drawing & Painting (I know I have already expressed my extreme love of painting) and I teach Advanced Placement Studio Art. I am so sorry if I have already covered this ground. I have this distinct feeling that I am repeating myself.

I got quite a lot of work done on my secret project yesterday. Yay. I will write about it once it is finished.

So the pms symptoms are kicking in again. Yes, I realize it is only a couple of days post-ov, but they are. Argh.

39 days until spring break.

Oh heavens, I am beginning to realize that my goal to write every day may have been a big mistake...

No comments: