Tuesday, February 27, 2007

a daring adventure

"Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing." -Helen Keller

Now there are only two links left on my chain. It's a little weird to see it go--since it was supposed to be counting down the days until I was able to test...

I just got home from the dentist. I am so glad to be home, to have that over. And I am so thankful and happy that it went well. I have had some bad (and that is putting it lightly) experiences in the past with not getting numbed enough. Because of my anxiety I scheduled to have all of the work done in one go--which means that I had work done for two hours. It also means that I am still totally numb on the entire top of my mouth. This seriously sucks, because I cannot even drink with a straw right now. I tried. It didn't work.

So now I am going to go run some errands and try to distract myself from my hunger and thirst. Going out in public like this will be strange, though, because it is difficult to talk and even though it isn't true, I feel like my face is three sizes bigger than normal.

No comments: