Saturday, January 20, 2007

the sun came out today

I did the OPK thing yesterday and the day before (cd9 and cd10). No surge detected, but it is still early.

This morning I got up and went for a run with Erin. Since it has been a while, my body wasn't up for as long of a run as I had hoped. My left knee started to hurt, too, so we interspersed walking breaks into the running. It was so good to spend time with Erin and to catch up after almost a month.

Since I have been home I have been feeling crampy and there was a small amount of pink/blood mixed with discharge. I'm not sure what is up with that. But I am trying not to over-think things.

I've been invited to hang out with the ladies tonight while the guys are all playing poker. J asked if I could pick her up. She is a total neat freak, so I'm a bit anxious about the state of my car. I guess I should go try to get it to look a bit better than it does. Truth be told it needs a complete detailing, since it was stolen last year I haven't done much to make it look presentable and it was just trashed on the inside by the thieves.

No comments: