Saturday, January 27, 2007

blah blah blah

I am in one of those moods where I wish I could just push "pause" and take a break from everything. I ended up working really late Thursday and Friday. Thursday I got up at 4:30 a.m. and was at work before 6:00 a.m. & didn't get home until after 9:00 p.m. Yesterday (Friday) I didn't leave work until 9:30 p.m. Why was I there so late? Because Linda left without cleaning out her room and so I had to salvage everything before the vultures and theives took it all. So that is contributing to me feeling completely worn out.

Things are getting better in terms of my campagne to lighten my work load to a reasonable level. Thursday's work day with the 9th Grade Advisory team went well. I only have 1 lesson left to plan (how did I end up with that lesson? cuz I'm a sucker, that's how...but it is only one, and then that is IT!) Grades are due soon and I have a file box full of papers to edit, work to assess and give feedback on.

And once again my house is a mess. Bleck.

And I am having IPS big time. Either that or I am actually pregnant. I suppose I can take a test on February 3rd...the 6th is day 28 of my cycle. There is definately something going on, but it could easily just be my body readjusting to making all of it's own hormones and stuff. There is nothing I can do about it, one way or the other, so I should just try to stop thinking about it.

Yah, like that is possible.

I guess it is pointless to think things like: It's too soon. The timing isn't what I want. We aren't ready.

So I won't think things like that either. If I am pg then I will try to think things like: Wow, if a baby was conceived like that then that is pretty impressive. We will love this child more than is imaginable, or really even reasonable. My body is healthy and I know that physically I am prepared to be pregnant.

I told Travis the other day that I must be practicing for pregnancy brain or something. I just keep missing things or forgetting little things. I know that it is because I am so busy and there are so many things going at once. But I majorly messed up on something this week. I told my friend at work that I was available for coffee on Sunday. We made plans to get together to just hang out and spend some time with each other. Then yesterday evening when I was driving home from work it finally occurred to me that I can't get together with her because my Mom and Dad are coming over on Sunday. My car broke down on me and the starter needs to be replaced and the only day my Dad could come is on Sunday. So now I need to call her and I am so embarrassed by the fact that I forgot this.

oh well

Angie is on a campagne to find my blog. I wonder if/when she will find it. I told her she needs to leave a comment when she does. She called a little bit ago and said that she got herself totally off task during her class today because she was looking for it and read a bunch of blogs. So I told her that my picture is in the profile so she doesn't have to read so much to try to figure out if it is me.

Alright...I better go get some things done.

No comments: