Tuesday, January 30, 2007

another day closer

This will be a short post because it's late...I had to work late. I had a class after school from 4 until 7, then I had to get things set up for a sub tomorrow morning. Since I have a meeting right after work and have to run from the meeting to get to my appointment with Dirk, I don't really have time tomorrow to get ready for the sub on Thursday and Friday--so a lot had to be done today.

I'm back in the "I'm not so sure" state of mind again...but it is just 7dpo now, too soon to test.

Today was a better day than yesterday. I just felt better for whatever reason. I went to my mailbox before I went over to my class at 4 and there was a card from Sheri. She is so thoughtful, I will be sure to thank her tomorrow.

Mr. C just told me that he has a dentist appointment on Thursday afternoon and that he would like to go to the cemetary in the morning. So I guess that is what we will do. I don't know what exactly I want to do that day, so I will have to give it some special thought tomorrow and figure it out. Right now I'm just too tired to think about it.

No comments: