Saturday, December 30, 2006

Thinking About William

I just got off the phone with my Mom, Dad, and Brother. I had really wanted to spend Christmas with them, but we were with them for Thanksgiving last year...and that was the only holiday that we spent with family (I was on bedrest through Christmas due to bleeding). I really wish that we could all be together at Christmas and not have to make a choice. We try to alternate back and forth, though.

Anyway, it was nice talking with them.

And now it is just about time for me to get to bed because Erin and I are running in the morning. Another day pretty much shot. Damn it. At least I got a massage today, that was good. I love Tiffany. I told her the idea of starting a daycare and she LOVED it. She was actually excited about it (later told me that her first thought was "Oh! She can take care of my baby when I have one")...and she was very encouraging.

I really can't believe that I only have two days of vacation left. And I have work to do! Ugh.

I guess I will do it tomorrow after my run.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here are a couple of pictures...William's memory box and the stocking that I got for him.


No comments: