Friday, December 22, 2006

No time to write

Because Angie called at 10:30 and she will be calling back at noon. Which means that I have to go shower and figure out my game plan for today because she wants to meet me somewhere. She made me a cd for Christmas (the one she made me a couple of years ago was stolen when my jeep was stolen last year) and wants to give it to me today. This is sweet and in all honesty she is making me get off of my ass and actually do what I need to do today (the last day to get my Christmas shopping for Mr. C done before we leave for his parents' house for Christmas.) So...I am on the web, checking in on the boards and fooling around with the settings and formatting on this blog. And who knows how long this would have gone on if it wasn't for her, getting me out of the house at a reasonable time. So I say Thank You to Angie, even though this big part of me would rather stay in my pajamas today.

I really feel a strong desire to do some serious writing.

But it will have to wait.

No comments: