Monday, March 26, 2007

soon

I'm sending out anxious, excited, hopeful, happy energy for my dear friend who, as we speak, is being induced. Her original induction date wasn't until April 6th but they moved things up due to some indication that the blood flow in the cord might be compromised...a potential sign of placental deterioration. Since almost a year ago she had to say goodbye to her beautiful son, who was stillborn, there is no fooling around here.

I wish with all of my heart that I could be there to support her and share in her joy when she is holding her sweet baby girl in her arms. However, we live across the world from each other.

So if everyone out there who happens to read this will please send some warm thoughts--direct them to Australia--and I will update when I hear some news.

3 comments:

Jillian said...

Well, it's only a local call from here so I'll send extra good thoughts :)

msfitzita said...

Thinking good thoughts for your friend and her wee one.

And sending (((HUGS))) to you, while I'm at it. :)

BasilBean said...

Thanks ladies :)

No news yet, but I will be sure to update once I've heard something.