Thursday, May 17, 2007

the color of my hope


There is a particular color that resonates with me. I have contemplated writing about it before but haven't.

Today Niobe described what I believe is this same color and it is very clear that she detests the color.

I understand that. Color is powerful.

To me this color almost glows. It vibrates with new life.

In the early spring the landscape sometimes feels like it is calling to me to wake up.

I painted a wall in my living room this color so that I could live with it all year.

I took a photo of my wall but it doesn't accurately represent it, so this image is as close as I can get.

2 comments:

niobe said...

Nooo...nooo...please, please make it stop. The horror. The horror.








Actually, it isn't that bad in very small doses.

Anonymous said...

Im a fan of lime green atm. Not sure why. I use to hate green. (school uniform was that reason Im sure)

But I can see how you like the colour you posted.

Hugs
xxx