Sunday, November 9, 2008

a decision will have to be made eventually




You Like Names that Are Retro and Fashionable



You like names that are from the past but becoming modern again.

Names with a strong history are very appealing to you.



You're a big believer in giving children very adult sounding names.

You're not a fan of nicknames or newfangled spellings.



Some female names you might like: Audrey, Emma, Fiona, Georgia, Isabelle, Naomi, Rosemary, and Veronica



Some male names you might like: Brendan, Colin, Ethan, Jared, Kenneth, Martin, and Nathaniel



I'm too tired for a real post. But I figured that if I looked around on blogthings a bit I'd find something to amuse myself. I don't know how I feel about all of these suggestions, but I do agree with the overall assessment of what I like in a name. And Georgia is among the girl names I like.

We haven't had the name discussion too much yet. I think we are both waiting to see if it is a girl or a boy before we take it too seriously. Mr. C does have a couple of favorite boy names that he loves to torture me with: Conan and Red. Ugh.

3 comments:

Monica H said...

Conan the Red Barbarian...snort!

Funny, I was thinking to my self: I pretty much like the same things in a name, but I wasn't too thrilled about the suggestions.

Anonymous said...

Hello some how I found your blog looking for things on our sons birth defect esophageal atresia and im not sure how, anyways you have a great blog and I wish you the best.

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can phrase that I agree with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is still a without question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with publication of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=registry mechanic 6.1.00.7500 ?
I noticed the utter you have not used. Or you use the dreary methods of helping of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg