Thursday, January 31, 2008

not long now

It has been so difficult to get onto a computer lately, and when I do it isn't the one I love (I've become, over the years, a mac snob...but I won't get into that now) and I can't spend much time on it.

We signed the papers yesterday, today we are supposed to get the key.

Tomorrow is February first.

I am wondering if anyone, even Mr. C, remembers. And maybe it is childish of me, but I have not brought it up to them.

I do have plans for how I want to spend the day, though, so if anyone asks anything of me tomorrow I will kindly tell them that I am busy.

7 comments:

Becky said...

I've been thinking of you. You are always in my thoughts, and no one will ever forget.

((((hugs)))

Monica H said...

Becky already said what I wanted to say...

William will never be forgotten as long as you remember him. I wish you a peaceful day.

Mrs. Collins said...

I also will be thinking about you and William.

Julia said...

It rolled over the midnight mark where I am a few minutes ago, and I thought of you and William and came over to say that I remember and I will be thinking of you on this day.

Beruriah said...

I won't forget. I remember finding your blog about this time last year, and being so touched by your tribute to him.

I am thinking of you, Mr. C, and William today. I hope the day goes gently for you.

Rosepetal said...

Thinking of you and of William

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,

I'm sorry I didn't write earlier. I finally found your blog again (my old computer melted and i lost my bookmarks).

I've been thinking of you lately (and of William of course). I know February brings some sad times. I hope William's birthday was peaceful for you.

Many (((hugs))) coming your way.

Janice (visiting from ivillage)