Thursday, January 3, 2008

The inspection was today...

...and it went great. Now we're just waiting on the disclosure paperwork from the seller. Maybe it is because of everything that we've been through over the years, but I don't feel like I can really celebrate this yet.

But it hasn't stopped me from diving head-first into furniture shopping. Since I've barely left the house in almost a week, so far my shopping has been online. But this afternoon I ventured out among the living into stores and looked at things in 3D. It was fun.

3 comments:

Monica H said...

ooh, I hope everything works out and you get great furniture to fill your new house!

Mrs. Collins said...

I am "guardedly optimistic" right with ya! I hope you find just the right furniture.. but you are so darn creative, I know it will look great!

Brenda said...

I hope everything works out just how you want it!

Hugs
xxx