Tuesday, September 11, 2007

the secret project

Monica H. brought it to my attention that I left a bit of a mystery floating out there in my blog. This was not intentional. I was keeping the secret project a secret because my dear friend was also a loyal reader of the blog and I wanted to keep the secret from her until it arrived on her doorstep. I sent it along a little early and I'm glad I did because her sweet baby girl showed up early too. It can be difficult to photograph things like this and really capture an adequate likeness. I don't have the best digital camera, either. At any rate, here are some of the pages and some details. Maybe at some point soon Mrs. MacGyver will post some pictures on her blog with the little lady and the rest of the family filling up the blank spots (hint, hint).
















7 comments:

Brenda said...

What a beautiful gift. You are a very clever chicken!

Hugs
xxx

Mrs. Collins said...

What a sweet gift for a friend. Your talent amazes me!

Monica H said...

I love it! That was such a special gift I'm glad you shared that with us.

Mrs Macgyver said...

It is a beautiful, thoughtful gift that I love to pieces! I was so touched when it arrived, and still am amazed at how much trouble you went to.

I promise to post pics as soon as I can! I still haven't put photos into the scrapbook yet, as I want to make sure I choose the right ones! Soon though!!!!

niobe said...

You're not only a very talented artist, but a wonderful friend too.

Beruriah said...

Wow. That is gorgeous. What an incredibly thoughtful gift. I love it - thanks for sharing it with us.

Rosepetal said...

What an amazing gift. It's really really touching.