Thursday, April 5, 2007

Happy Birthday!



It is Erin's 30th birthday today! I can't decide whether I like this picture better in black & white or in color...what do you think? Actually, I think Erin looks great either way. Me, well, that is a bit of another story. It was really dark in this restaurant and I didn't realize that my mascara was so smudged until I got home and uploaded these pictures. I saw it and at first thought that I have some serious dark circles under my eyes. Silly me. Anyway, it was nice to spend a little time with Erin. She leaves tomorrow for a wonderful trip to Costa Rica for her spring break. I told her that I am going to run the Port Angeles half marathon in June and she said that she wants to run it with me. She is running the Vancouver marathon in May, and plans to do her first triathlon in May, too. Wow! She is inspiring!

Now I am off to the Sunset to see the drop play. It's a busy night for me!

No comments: