Friday, April 11, 2008

away for a while

I realize that I have been away from the blog already--haven't posted in a very long time, which has been hard because I miss blogging and I miss catching up on all of you out there who I care so much about--but I am going away for an actual vacation.

Mr. C and I are taking a cruise and we are looking forward to some serious down-time. We started vacation planning with something tropical in mind and when the idea of a cruise came up I think we both were attracted to the idea of being out to sea.

Life is good and I am starting to get back into a groove again. I had really gotten in the swing of things before our move into the new house, then everything was thrown about into a swirl of activity and newness. Time away will be, perhaps needless to say, wonderful.

I have made a lot of progress on the house--all but one of the rooms that I intend to paint are either finished or almost finished and the unfinished room has paint on the wall (just doing one accent wall in there) but we decided to change the color.

I do plan to get back to posting regularly again. And I promise that if/when there is any news to share of any substance I will, most definitely, share it.

6 comments:

Julia said...

My husband and daughter are new converts to the cruise way of vacation, and I certainly enjoy many aspects of it. Have a great time!

Mrs Macgyver said...

Hope you have a fantastic time! Sounds like you can really use the time away.

Look forward to hearing from you when you get the chance.

Monica H said...

Good to hear from you. have a great time on your cruise and take many pics :-) Where are you going?

Becky said...

I'm glad to hear from you too! Enjoy your cruise, and I'll look forward to hearing about it when you get back!!

Anonymous said...

Just glad to hear you are ok. :)
Have a wonderful holiday!

Hugs
xxx

Sarah said...

Congratulations on the new house. I always think change is a good thing.

Thanks for your nice note on -- we'll see where this ends up...

Hope you had a great time on your cruise and looking forward to more posts from you!