Wednesday, December 26, 2007

a lot to write about, but for now I will share some pictures

I sat down to catch up on my e-mail and to write a post and after only sending one message and clearing out my inbox my brain just isn't up to the task.

Here we are on Christmas morning, which turned out to be a quiet and relaxing day to ourselves. Mr. C had the brilliant idea to open all of our presents on Christmas Eve while Mothership and Pops were over. As a result we were able to just chill and hang out with Gracie and the cats all day.

Oh, and the aquarium water has finally reached a safe nitrite level. We have 10 surviving fishees and they look like they are doing great to me.

More later.





1 comment:

Julia said...

Nice to see you. You guys both look so in the moment there. It looks like it was a nice day.

Nice fishies too. We only have 5 left at this point, and I am not sure anyone has the energy to bring new ones in, although the place is huge for the five that live there now...