Wednesday, August 1, 2007

What country would I be?

I saw this over at Niobe's blog and curiosity got the best of me.



You're Cambodia!

Life's been really rough, but it's slowly improving.  You know
way too much about the skeletal structure of humans, mostly from being forced to study
it.  This has given you a fear of many things, most especially the color red.
 The future has to be more promising though, and your greatest adversary can now
never come back to hurt you any more.



Take the Country Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid

5 comments:

Mrs. Collins said...

Well, believe it or not, this is optimistic. I was "Ireland", which was spot on until the part about being "remarkably lucky".

niobe said...

What do you think? Does it fit you at all?

BasilBean said...

I think it does fit quite a bit.

I can say (while holding my breath and crossing my fingers...while knocking on wood) that life is improving (crashed cars aside).

I wouldn't say that I have been "forced" to study the skeletal structure of humans, but I sure have studied it a lot as an artist/teacher. I force my students to study it.

While I may have been overly fearful in the past I would add that to the "slowly improving" category. And the color red is actually one of my favorites.

I really like that last part about the future being more promising--I believe whole-heartedly that it is. And who wouldn't love to hear that her greatest adversary can never come back to hurt her again?

Beruriah said...

Yeah, I like yours. Definitely optimistic. I was insulted by the suggestion that I'll happily destroy rainforests when I got Brazil. Glad that when I took it the second time I got different questions and ended up Chile.

My favorite question was who was the worst member of the Nixon administration: Nixon or Kissinger. And I totally knew it was the latter.

Anonymous said...

If i was going to be a country I would want to be a pregnant one! lol

Hugs
xxx